1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Age activated attention deficit disorder.Hilareous

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Do you find yourself doing this?
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oHBG3ABUJU?version=3&feature=player_popout"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oHBG3ABUJU?version=3&feature=player_popout" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Bulge...what's so funny about that? I think she did pretty good. I'll get up to go do something and by the time I get there, I can't remember what I got up to go do.

Or something like that...

milt

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Milt, I agree with what is unnormal,,,,,did you see what hussein,,,,,I think 7 1/2 is better,,,,,K or P gun shoot,,,,,Iowa pheasant population is down due to,,,,what is going on with Tron's cat,,,,Puppies for sale,,,,Palin is,,,,,republican women are much better,,,,,my granddaughters are so pretty,,,,Happy Valentine's day.....

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Bigdog is that you in that film???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.