1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AGC Sportsman Upcoming Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wolf172, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf172

Wolf172 Member

Thought I would post here also hoping to get a response. Just called the AGC to get some info about camping on location and to ask questions about the Sportsman event coming up. Had a few questions since this was to be my first time shooting at a registered event. Unfortunatly the young lady I talked to on the phone had no idea about anything. She had to go ask someone that did (which I asked to talk to but they were either to lazy or to busy to come to the phone) so none of my questions were answered. Does anyone have any info on RV sites such as price ...full hookups or not...shade or no shade...really just anything. Any price info for shooting...how it all works...again any info about these events. Its really a shame that no one there is interested in helping but maybe thats what trapshooting is coming to...just as I am getting into it. Oh well.

Very dissapointed,

David

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

David Please do not give up !!! Call Today and ask for Louie or Steve Only. They will help you out. AGC has Water & Power but,NO sewage lines. Joe joe90t

3. Wolf172

Wolf172 Member

Joe,
    Thanks for your response. The wife and I were thinking of taking a long weekend trip and I thought the Amarillo shoot would be a cool thing to do. However I am very very new to this. Have never shot an ATA event...just joined. Was wanting some info so I will call and ask for the persons you recommend. The young lady that answered was very nice and polite she just didn't know anything. She has probably never been asked and was thinking "what dumb questions this guy has". LOL And she is probably right.

David

4. Wolf172

Wolf172 Member

Just talked to Steve and he was very helpful. Answered my questions as best he could. Look forward to shooting my first ATA event and starting to aquire registered targets. Thanks to joe for pointing me in the right direction.

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.