1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

After The STOOORM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pyrdek, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Maybe you should have invited Al Gore to bring some of his "global warming" to help melt the snow. After all he, and virtually all of the other Washington politicians are full of HOT AIR. Only problem, you might have to shovel away the BS they generally leave behind!

2. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Hot Dog, I see you have the blower on the front of the Deere. I have a new Deere, and want that set up. How do you like it, and if ya don't mind what does the blower set up cost? Thanks F/S

3. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

38 inches just below frederick, md. Heck of a time digging out the driveway. At least its over.

4. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Sykesville Md, 30+ inches. Will work on digging out today, no real hurry as no plow has been down the street and I'm not going anywhere. Worse thing is last shoot of the Carroll County Winter League has been postponed, have been enjoying it this winter even shooting in the cold and rain.

[​IMG]

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Well darn we only accumulated 20 inches here in Fredericksburg. The sleet and freezing rain we got Friday night held the level down some. Here is Saturday morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13 degrees and beautiful sunshine this morning now the work begins.

--- Chip King ---

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Went to ther club to plow yesterday and made it up the driveway but the snow was just too much for the six wheel drive Polaris with a v-blade, had to get out the Mahindra 4 wheel tractor. We only got about 14 inches but the wind drifted things a bunch. Some places it was blown clean to the grass and others it was drifted 4+ feet. I eventually got a single lane somewhat cleared tp the garage building but the rest of the parking lot and the sporting clay paths I didn't even attempt. I'll probably get some more diesel today and attack the lot. Should be fun! Yea, right!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Go West! So. Cal. had rain... if just runs off. Fred

8. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

We got around 27" here in Keedysville

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is not to bright

[​IMG]

9. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

LOL...you might be right Joe, I have seen her put a hurtin on grown men playing indoor soccer, they think they can push her around but that doesnt happen, makes a dad proud when she chucks them into the wall and they get up and just look like what the h@#$ was that!

Scott

10. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Got this from a friend of mine in Fairfax VA. Not a Gore fan....

Bob Schultz

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Weather service is advising 12+ for Delaware.....

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.