1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

After 51 years, 100 x 100 in Doubles!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DuckDog, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Congrats to Willie Anderson for his very first 100 x 100 in doubles! Willie is 77 years old and started registering targets in 1957. A true insperation to us all. No better place than the Grand to break your first 100. Great shooting Willie!

Don Cogan

PS: I'm sure you were just showing off for the two lovely ladies on your squad.

2. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

DuckDog: do you know , did this complete Willie's grand-slam? Anyhow great shooting Willie!!!! Must be something in the water over there.

3. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

I believe Willie still needs a 100 X 100 from the fence to complete his slam. I will update you after he calls in his scores for today.

Don

4. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

River Rat,
    Willie confirmed that he still needs the century from the fence. He plans on getting that tomorrow and repeating it again on Friday! Willie does have a 100 straight in caps but it was from the 25 yard line. I can only hope to be shooting that good when/if I make it to his age.

Don

5. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

DuckDog: thanks for the update. I knew Willie had a 100 in caps but I did not know it was not from 27.Thanks agian,and good luck Willie. Ed Saneholtz

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Duckdog: Good for Willie!!! Does Willie have his laptop with him so he can read this thread??? Ya gotta love the guy, take care, Roger

7. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Great shooting Willie! Good luck on the rest of the week. See you at the Cardinal next week. Ron Pocock

8. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Roger,
    Willie has reached the age in life when others read posts to him. I'm sure Sandie or Cindy have their laptops and are filling him in. By the way, we now have to call him "Mr. Doubles" instead of Willie. He is having a terrific Grand for a guy that was not even planning on going until he won the Central Zone S.V. trophy two weeks ago at St. Joe.

Don

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well tell Mr. Doubles congratulations on some great shooting. Posts like this is what keep a lot of folks coming back. An inspiration to everyone. Wish him the best of luck and crush the GAH targets. John

10. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

Duck Dog,talked to willie on the phone a while ago,he was telling me he got his 100 straight in Dbls,

He didn't have Tarzans home phone number,he has it at home.

shoot well

George

11. nrasmus

nrasmus Member

Congrats on the dbls feat and good luck in caps!!!!!

12. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

He's at it again! Willie broke 98 in the Remington Nitro 27 Handicap today! There must be some special additive in the Miller High Life out there. Great job Willie, get e'm all tomorrow!

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.