1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Africa a country, not a Continent Sarah Palin.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

What is the bigdeal? Obama doesn't how many states he will be President of. 57 States, he has that mixed up with Heinz products. Bulge

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Had to go to Clinton when asked about the economy. Of the 2, I think the ex president of the Harvard Law Review that never wrote a single article is more stupid.

We know he is not the man behind the curtain.

follow the Yellow Brick Road, Dorothy>

HM

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I want to see it from her mouth not from a disgruntled loser who is trying to get some tv time.

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

There are 57 Islamic States in the world. He wasn't mixed up, he just had a brain fart as to which group he was speaking. As a US Senator, this is the same guy that spoke before 250,000 Germans and oppologized for us, after which he furnished free beer and brots for them.

I don't care if the election is over, this guy is dangerous and is surrounding himself with the same ole same ole in Washiton. I am, have been and will continue to be a good American, but I will never like or respect this manipulated, coniving and lieing puppet.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    HEIL OBAMA!

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

http://change.gov/agenda/urbanpolicy/

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

stokinpls

"Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them."

Do you believe this crap because if you do you should read the link to a newspaper story here in Massachusetts now in this state the Government is just like Obama and Biden Liberal. In this state to own/possess a hand gun you Need a License to carry. If you don't have a LTC you can't even have one in your home. If you do have one in your home it must have a trigger lock in place.

In the Newspaper story above a young person is killed by his brothers handgun that he is possessing illegally with out a trigger lock or LTC so read the story and see if he got the full measure of the law that he should have gotten to protect the children and keep guns away from them.

You tell me if the liberal law and how they enforce them. Make you think the the Big Time idiots O$B will do a better job. The only thing you are seeing about changing the government agenda is making it look good to the rest of the liberals.

Bob Lawless

8. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I'm confused about this thread....I was taught that there are seven continents, North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, Antarctica, and AFRICA. I was also taught that within Africa there are many individual countries.

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I agree trapwife, I didn't get or understand the title of this post. John Ertel

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Supposedly Sarah did not know that Africa was a continent and not a country. Bulge

11. halfmile

The sniveling backbiting attacks to Ms Palin in the aftermath of the election were reprehensible and cowardly, and an effort to avoid responsibility.

The individuals responsible are slime, pure and simple.

Blame should be put where it belongs. The Republican Party needs some chlorine in its gene pool.

HM

12. Bulldog50

Bulldog50 TS Member

This and the other story about Palin coming to the door in a towel have all been proven to be COMPLETELY FALSE !!

This just proves that these Obama supporters are all just lemmings that have drank the kool aid. They have been brainwashed and have no original thoughts, they just re-gurgitate the party propaganda.

Sounds a lot like the old Soviet Union.

13. flylta

flylta TS Member

I bet none of them would attack her when she is in the field on a hunt....

14. shrek

shrek Active Member

well put halfmile

15. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Did a little research on Alaska and how they will handle Senator Stevens situation if his appeal ends with him resigning (and assuming his 3000+ vote lead holds).

I had heard some rumbles that Palin could be appointed to replace him but what I have found is that the previous Governor there had appointed his own daughter to fill a vacant position a few years ago and that didn't set well with the states residents.

It appears that they enacted a new law that would require a "Runoff" election to fill the vacated seat.

I can't wait!

16. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081108/ap_on_el_pr/palin_clothing;_ylt=AiU7J3aeauhNY6MiUVdS8GSs0NUE

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Calling Jerks, Jerks!

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/politics/2008/11/07/intv.tuchman.palin.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from CNN Video</noscript>

18. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

There are many young people in this country who are in the same spot as Palin when it comes to geography. they don't know what is what. Some people are not good students and some will never get it at all. I have read that the money for clothes for her family and she is a lot more than 150000. To that I say anyone who was going to donate that kind of money for her wardrobe has too much money to begin with. The aids of the campaign were the ones who bitched and let the cat out of the bag about the money spent on clothes. Seems Sarah bought a lot more than the 150 and had the aides put it on their cards and they wanted paid back and that's when the crap hit the fan. Who cares??? I could give a dern. Dan

19. halfmile

Wherever you read that it's BS.

The clothing belongs to the campaign and is going to be given away. That statement was aired several times.

I would like to see your substantiation or admit you're passing gossip.

The woman was asked to be VP candidate and accepted. So quit pissing on her leg.

HM

20. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Dahaub

"There are many young people in this country who are in the same spot as Palin when it comes to geography. they don't know what is what. Some people are not good students and some will never get it at all"

You are so correct ask Obama he though he was campaigning in 57 states. We are supposed to believe this as know one believes he is a Muslim and his statements can't be about that. The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling I certainly hope that you are the one that first said on this site.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.