1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Afghanistan War, President Obama, McChrystal, Gate

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3czbVcwowlQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3czbVcwowlQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I think the S ad O bangus B angus has already made up what little mind he has!! John Mc was a nothing in my view long before the last election! I respect his service and sacrifices to our country but as a politician, he's no different than many of the liberals bent on destroying our country and our constitution!! Hap

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Ok boys and girls, let's take a walk down memory lane...

About the second day after U.S. troops entered Iraq, liberal dems started carping that Afghanistan - not Iraq - was where U.S. troops should be. After all, Bin Laden, Al Queda, and the Taliban were in Afghanistan (or Pakistan or some other nearby 'stan) and U.S. troops should be "there" hunting down Bin Laden, neutralizing Al Queda, and spanking their Taliban hosts.

Iraq and Saddam OTOH, had nothing to do with the twin towers, the USS Cole, the Kenyan embassy attacks, etc. So why were we THERE libs demanded to know. Iraq was the wrong war, the wrong war, THE WRONG D@MN WAR!

Understand I've got no problem holding the Commander in Chief responsible. Putting soldiers in harms way is serious business. To the extent Bush failed to provide an adequate explanation, he SHOULD have gotten his @ss hammered.

But... a cynic might say (some did) that dems were playing a no lose game while Bush struggled in a no win situation. Liberals and their media toadies were busy taking cheap shots day after day while simultaneously claiming to be tough on defense. "If only we were fighting the right war in Afghanistan instead of the wrong war in Iraq", they squeaked.

Fast forward... Obambi and his sycophant friends in the press successfully campaigned on that very issue. It worked like a charm until Obambi won.

The problem?? Now OBAMBI sits in the big chair. The libs can't kibitz from the bleachers anymore. THEIR guy is Commander in Chief. HIS party controls Congress. HE and THEY call the shots. Guess who's responsible for explanations now??

So after years of second guessing every Bush decision and action in the middle east, what does Obambi and his libs have to show for themselves? For starters, U.S. troops are scheduled to exit Iraq on the exact schedule set by Bush and his military leaders. Imagine that. Team Obambi following Bush's plan.

Question 2: What about Afghanistan? You know, the right war according to the libs. The one Obambi described in August as the 'war of necessity' and crucial to protect U.S. citizens?

Well... right after August, for some reason Bin Laden was no longer worth finding. Al Queda was knitting afghans - pun intended - and the Taliban wasn't harboring terrorists. I have no other explanation since Obambi obviously can't drag his sorry self off of a golf course long enough to make a decision about General McChrystal's request for more troops.

So we're at two months and counting and Obambi still dithers.

What I want to know is why the media isn't reporting the obvious, "Obambi lied and troops died"?

sissy

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Another week has passed and Commander in Chief Obambi continues to dither...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.