1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Afghan pilots

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

this is kind of being kept quiet....hmmmm

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Napolitano will tell you there is no problem.

HM

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Where ya'll been,,I posted this two days ago,,,,

4. bigdogtx

Sorry I missed it....

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Some have been missing for 2 years. HMB

6. philk

philk Member

I`ll bet you a dollar there is a rolled up prayer rug stashed in a closet in the oval office.....

7. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

What part of freedom of religion do you "people" not understand?
    -Trappy

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

What part of terrorism do you not understand, Trappy, or whichever family member is posting today?

Three years ago you posted "I know everything there is to know about terrorism",,LMAO. But then maybe it was another family member.

Spare us, will you "people".

9. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Yah , same as Bush , storyline sounds familiar.

10. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Excuse me Paladin, I forgot that terrorism is exclusive to those of the Muslim faith.
    -Trappy

11. bigdogtx

Well Trappy,,,,get your head out out of your butt,,,,Not all Muslims are terrorists,,,,BUT ALL TERRORISTS HAVE BEEN MUSLIM,,,,what are you drinking today????

12. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Timmothy McVey was Muslim? I didn't know that.

ss

13. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

My 2 cents.. I have been on various military bases over the past 20 years... about 18 months ago I was at Benning for two weeks. We ate at the NCO club daily for lunch. There were more soldiers and airmen from the Middle East than there were USA soldiers (at least at that particular dining facility during those two weeks)! Nothing new, we have been training foreign troops for decades...

Look at Afghanistan, Central America, etc, that has turned out real well... Regardless, we as a nation have always tried to "at the time" train those that share our beliefs.

Some have ulterior motives and will leave the reservation, but I am not smart enough nor of a high enough pay grade to definitely say these training programs are wrong and should be stopped.

As far as general terrorism goes... Yes, we as a nation have multiple non-Islamic terrorist groups running around... How many labs have been blown up by ALF, how much equipment destroyed by ELF? What about PETA ECO-attacks?

Regardless, at the end of the day, we do know that Islamic extremists still want to destroy our society! So yes they are still terrorists and are a threat to our sovereign nation and need to be eliminated with extreme prejudice just like ANY group that opposes the constitution of the United States of America!

14. bigdogtx

SS,,,,the post is about pilots,,,,do you disagree that the pilots that were terroritst were MUSLIM????IMO, McVey was a man out for revenge and not to create terror, or did you forget about his reasoning,,,,just in case you forgot, it was for clinton/reno's attack in Waco,,,,don't see the WTC, Ft Hood, or the recent attempted airline bombings being for revenge,,,,do you....

15. chuckles

chuckles Member

Bigdogtx, I respect your passion for the subject and the cause....however....

Terrorism is not specific to Muslims, the Jews perfected it in Palestine against the British before becoming Isreal...

The IRA took it to new levels against the British and general population of Northern Ireland...

WE, the USA, and other countries have serious problems with the Radical Islamic Jihadist's aka Terrorist's...

Terrorism is a very viable tool or weapon used by any and all wishing to convey a specific message to their adversary.

Chas.

16. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

What will the people be called who try to take back their country for the real american? I know palopsski already indicated what the tea baggers are, along with a few of her other cronies or cronyism in D.C. think!! How did our goverment become the most corrupt bunch of thieves since Capone. The attorney General and his 100 helpers could fill the fed prison with all those aaaaaaaahooos. the only thing they do in D.C. is steal money and have affairs. "slid"

17. bigdogtx

Chas, you are correct and if I gave the impression that ALL terrorists are Muslims, I apologize as that is not my intent. However, the terrorist acts that have taken place in our country recently have all come from Muslims in a "jihad" against us....

18. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

The bombing in Oklahoma City is still considered an act of domestic terrorism.

Yes McVey was a waco and he had all sorts of reasoning for his bombing. That doesn't make him any less of a terrorist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.