1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AFGANISTAN, ITS SIMPLE.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I can't understand it. Afganistan is nothing more than a drug growing country. They grow poppy plants to make herion. Burn all the fields with poppy seed plants and the drug lords and alquada have no money. Explain, why we are not doing this?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

the poppies are not grown by Al Quaeda or drug lords. they are farmers, with families to feed who can not get a living wage out of other crops.

They tried to have them grow other crops and failed. Farmers went back to poppies.

I don't see drug lords or terrorists in those fields. That would be work.

Get the picture?

You need to eliminate the market, so poppies are just a flower again.

Your analogy is like outlawing guns to stop crime.

Good luck.

HM

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

bull, poppy is only grown to make drugs. who do you think benifits from drug money? no other reason to grow poppy. is it ok if i grow poppy here for herion in the U.s to feed my family?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, gee whiz, homer, I guess you'll have to run for Alderman in Afghanistan so you can get a law passed to make poppies illegal.

So far, they aren't.

but like I said, just stop the drug use here and the problem goes away. Simple, No?

Earl, Earl, get your feet back on the ground. You are sounding like an uneducated redneck and I know better.

No simple answer to this one. How about the Hashish trade in Pakistan?

Same story, only not as well known.

HM

5. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

It's the same there as it is here with the marijuana. How else would the politicians be able to say "I never inhaled"?

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.