1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice wanted from those with experience

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sam Ogle, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

I am in the process of going to a Perazzi TM-1.
    I will put an adjustable comb on it, and some kind of recoil reduction:
    In the past I have used "Soft-Touch," and "Galco" recoil reducing products. I have liked the fact that the Soft Touch incorporated a recoiling comb....I thought it helped a lot.

But, time has gone by, and there may be better ones out there.

Suggestions?

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

If you liked the softtouch, you will like Carey Barron's Slick Slide (same concept as softtouch) but done on your stock. I have both softtouch and slick slide and like them both. JM

3. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

I've have GraCoils with length of adjustment in concert with Rod's Custom adjustable comb on a couple of my Perazzi's. I also have a Soft Touch but not on a Perazzi's and I also have a couple Precision fit stocks on my Perazzi's.

The PFS gets my vote hands down. By the time you pay for a GraCoil and adjustable comb and installation, you're close to the cost of a good used PFS. I think a new PFS is around $1,200.00 and used one depending it's generation ranges from $500.00 to $850.00

Surfer

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Parker, good luck in switching guns. There was a thread on here a while back about how hard it is becoming to get parts for the TM1. Just a heads up you might want to stock up on what you might need. Trevor Dawe.

5. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

you might want to check oput yhe R.A.D. system

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I shot a TM-1 with a G squared stock, which is the best anti-recoil system in my opinion. However, to put that much money in a TM-1 doesn't make sense, so
    I would go with the Precision Fit stock, because that can be adapted to other guns if you get something else in the future or just need your money out of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.