1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on No-Bark collars

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by partygirl, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

I was wondering if any of you have used these and how good they worked and what brand. I would like to tone down Rover. Thank you.

2. warbux

warbux TS Member

Get the ones that use citris spray, a couple times they geta wiff is all they need after that you can turn it off............... Max

3. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

thanks max.

4. Hardage

Hardage TS Member

If the citrus spray thing does not do it then try an Innotek bark collar. The stimulus is user adjustable and stops excess barking very quick! Also, look into why the dog is barking and see if you can fix that problem.

5. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I went to wally world and got the thirty dollar no bark collar years ago. Works like a charm. Allows them to bark a lil bit with audible warning then starts bitting increasing in increments ( 10 levels ). Resets after 30 seconds without barking. Really works well. I haven't had a battery in it for years, but my dog knows when he's not wearing it.

6. alant

alant Well-Known Member

Hardage,
    Do you know the model number of the Innotek collar?
    Thanks, Alan

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

Look up the "Spray Sense" collar on Amazon. They spray citronella and the dogs quit barking right away. both of mine did get it figured out when they didn't have one on. The reason I suggest Amazon is that they were about half of the cost of Petco or Petmart. Get a extra refill at the same time as they are cheaper too. Part of the time you don't need to turn it on at all. Doesn't hurt them, but they don't like it. Mike

8. alant

alant Well-Known Member

Has anyone used the ultrasonic units that you can mount on a wall or fence?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.