1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ADULTS ONLY: George Carlin video opinions?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by kirbythegunsmith, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbythegunsmith

kirbythegunsmith Member

Jan 3, 2008
    I had seen these 2 videos of some George Carlin material, and since he does use raunchy language, I would not directly embed the video, but the message may be enough to create discussion material.

What do you think of the message (ignore the production values aspect) and is there enough truth to ring a bell for anyone you know- even yourself?

When he mentions taking your pension to give to wall street criminals, that is prescient considering he died a couple of years ago, so some might find at least one point of agreement.

Some think he was right on the button, some think he didn't want to name the donkey kicking our a.., and some just didn't think much of him or the message.

What's your take?

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Jun 3, 2007
    I agree with a lot he says.....
  3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    On my own.. I've come to similar conclusions.. Choice.. remember health care??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.