1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ADP my way

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KenC, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

KenC Member

Great commercial! But I would make one minor change:

Instead of just one round, I would have her give him a 'Mozambique' (a double tap to the COM & one to the ocular cavity).

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good concept, just make sure he falls inside the house.

ADT has been using fear to sell their systems, since they can't do it any better.

I have to laugh at the sequence of events. Alarm tripped, phone rings a few seconds later. Nothing could be further from the truth. Having tripped a few (even at the club a couple times) it takes longer for the first call.

Then every account has a password, and if you don't have it right the authorities are summoned, and not before. The password is non existant in the commercial. They even set a "special" password in case the subscriber nis under duress. when that is given they are supposed to treat it as an armed intruder situation.

But reality and TV as usual have a gap.

HM

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Just call Bethany...

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/BreakIn.flv">

Jerbear

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Those commercials are for California, New York, New Jersey, Chicago etc. so they feel "safe" because they have an alarm....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.