1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Admin halts prosecution of USS Cole mastermind

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess hussein forgot his oath,,,,or did he?????

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe you should learn to read....it is trapSHOOTERS not trapshooting....maybe the reason I hadn't posted on here recently was due the death of my MIL,,,,

I just got back from the Grand and really enjoyed it although I would have liked to have had more time to spend there,,,,there is that better for you,,,,now go kiss your great leader's butt,,,,I read about trapshooting trying to learn before I spout off with a stupid or wrong opinions (unlike some),,,,most of my conversations about trapshooting are done by PM to those that I think know something about the questions that I may have....

Just so you know,,,,I love this country and WILL NOT sit idly by HOPING for the best when I can keep at least one IDIOT from voting against America,,,,If you don't like WHY THE HELL DO YOU OPEN MY POST WHEN THEY ARE LISTED ON THE POLITICAL SUBJECTS,,,,If you need me to teach you how to discern between shooting, for sale, political and off topic posts, just let me know and I will help you.

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

BIGDAWG, AHH, look what you just did to that poor misguided soul, ya flamed him, you told the truth, he has to recover, think of a new name to use when he comes back. HA HA sleep well, Lee

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Literalist, bigdogtx's political post is properly made in the "Politics, Elections & Legislation" section, per the rules of the site owner. This should give you an indication that the site owner permits these kinds of posts here.

If you are seeing these posts outside of the "Politics, Elections & Legislation" section, it may be because you are not aware of the option for Category and Non-Category View at the top of the page. Category View will segregate the posts by topic. Then you can ignore all the posts in the "Politics, Elections & Legislation" category without the need to demand censorship.

5. oz

oz Active Member

Hey you'all can put a thread about everything else: my dog threw up, my wife got the flue, ralph has cancer, joe has bunions. all things that I do not wish to read. 50% of the threads on here are not trapshooting related....I think Obama is very important (not) to our country. He lets them go because if they got DEATH as they should, HE, Obama would have to sign off on the death order. A fellow muslim can't do that. If the bad guy were a christian O would be fumbling for the pen and having someone show him where to sign asap. oz

6. shelly

shelly TS Member

It sounds like the Literalist is having a bad hair day. Hope he doesn't kick his dog too.

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"And those few gun guys who are flaming liberals aren't gonna change their minds no matter what you post, how many times you rant, or how many stories you link to."

I disagree. People do change their minds. And that also applies to the thousands that read these threads, but never post.

It would be a shame if political information favorable to the shooting sports was not presented.

It would be a shame if unfavorable political information that the liberal media intentionally fails to report was not presented to many gun owners.

It does make a difference.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

He's not having a bad hair day, I think he's just on the other side of the fence and dosen't know how to get across!

9. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Not surprised with this administration as it halts prosecution of USS Cole mastermind and presses on with its lawsuit against Arizona. Chichay

10. oz

oz Active Member

hey look today off topic. 1 when did you learn to drive. 2 teaching daughter to drive.3 stockbroker.4 knife sharpening. 5 college education. 6 garden pics. 7 OTHER SIDE OF THE MOON.
    LITERALIST WHERE ARE YOU??????????? if you are going to bitch, bitch about everything or go watch TV. oz

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Don't worry though guys. Sure the mastermind murderer of the USS Cole, will escape prosecution and nobody will even look into the Black Panthers voter intimidation, but by God they indicited Roger Clemens today. The full weight and resources of the US government will come down on that man.

And after they hang Clemens they will go after the state of AZ like mentioned by Chicay.

12. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

BISI-funny u should say that, the DOJ went after Az, I DARE YOU TO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT
    They filed legal action today or yesterday against AZ, one part was descrimination, AZ business owners were asking for proof of citizenship, drivers license and/or papers for people to get a job.Thats the law.
    Federal law states business owners must ask those questions before hiring anyone.
    That law is what they filed an action against.

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Commie b@stard (Shift ^ 2 to save Denny's fragile ears...)

14. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Commie son-of-a-female dog,,,,,,,,,,,

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ok, what you said...

16. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I hope someone is keeping a list of the mis-application of our laws by this administration. Beyond belief!

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

Despicable.

18. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of the death of your MILF...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.