1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

adjustible combs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddottm1, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddottm1

reddottm1 Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Has anyone had Adam Barron do any stockwork, I can't get in touch with him.
    He is from Idaho.

BIG PAPA Member

Jan 29, 1998
    If you are looking for someone to cut a comb for you, I would suggest Dave Berlet in New Knoxville, Ohio. Super work, fair prices and fast turnaround. You can contact him at 419-753-2557. Has done many of them for me. Always happy.
  3. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Yes, I had Adam do two CZ RedHeads, his price was low compared to other comb modifiers. Adams workmanship was fine, he used none traditional comb hardware which would not be acceptable on higher end guns. At the time, which was a few years ago it seems he was doing combs on the side to help pay for his education.

As I said, his workmanship was fine, cuts were clean and straight, I would have no problem having him do another comb job if he used traditional hardware from Graco or ADD-RIB. In fact I tried to reach him for another job a year or so ago and his e-mail and phone number did not respond.

Hope this helps.

4. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Tron Spaceworks: Is the man. He has done four adjustable combs for me and now going to send him the fifth one. If you go on his website he will have some of his combs on display. You will see a laminate one in the pink that one is mine. He has done a gray laminate one a model 12, One on model 391 for my wife, and a couple of walnut on model 12's. This fellow is reasonable great turnaround time, he has done a couple of friends of mine. Im not afraid to refer anyone to Joe as I have yet to see any that are any better. Hope this helps. Alex Kotter superior wisconsin
  5. rondl

rondl Member

Jul 24, 2011
    I have one by Tron on my 391, very nice work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.