1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick12, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick12

Rick12 TS Member

I'm now shooting a Citori Lightning 28" with the Regular stock. I'm going to buy a new BT 99. I was looking for the Grey laminate 34" with the Monte Carlo Stock but haven't been able to find one, so I've settled on the BT 99 White Satin Model with Adjustable stock.My question is, They offer either the regular stock or the adjustable stock but not the Monte Carlo. I read where some of you did not like the adjustable stock. What was it you didn't like? I shot one with the Monte Carlo stock and really liked it. But with this model they don't offer a choice.
    Rick

2. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

I am sure you are a Browning fan but, SKB came out with the GC7 model this year. It comes with a wide variety of stock options. Monte Carlo adjustable is just one of them, right hand, or left hand, comes with 3 Briely extended chokes also. The first time I mounted the gun I noticed it was much more like my BT-100 that I used to have, very nice gun, well worth a look at. Mark R.

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

To answer your question about the Browning combs, the thing I dislike about them is they have dainty little posts. There are a couple of companies that make and sell factory replacement combs, and I made my own and it works great now. Hope this helps, Josh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting adjustable stocks