1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable stock hardware? Moneymaker?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jerry chipman, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerry chipman

jerry chipman Member

Does anyone know if MoneyMaker uses the adjustable comb hardward from Midway, or do they make their own. I have one in my Beretta 391 and the base broke where one of the studs comes up, good old duct tape makes a quick repair but MoneyMaker wants the stock back so they can fix it and all I need is the setup and fix it myself. Thanks, Jerry

2. JLW

JLW TS Member

Have you checked Brownells to see if it is one they sell? If it is an aluminum base and the aluminum broke, how do you propose to fix it? Or did the base come loose?

I epoxy mine in and add small SS screws.-Jerald

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

The best on the market is Etchen's.

I've seen several; Brownells, and others, but Etchen's if by far the better.

Whiz

4. JLW

JLW TS Member

Whiz- what features do you identify? (serious question)-Jerald

5. jerry chipman

jerry chipman Member

Comb hardware is made by 100 Straight products, they had some quailty control problems with a batch and some of them made it out of their area by mistake. Very nice people to deal with, all I wanted to do was to buy a replacement, their sending me one for free. jc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.