1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable rib ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Quick 1, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

I had a moneymaker adjustable rib put on an old TM1 I had. After getting different wood to go with the higher rib, it is my favorite trap gun. The point of impact is exactly where I asked. A little bit expensive,yes, but having the old gun updated to something I can shoot well,priceless! Ask for Jay Barnes if you call moneymaker. He gave me excellent personal service with a quick turnaround.
    Mike

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Think hard about an add-on rib . It will do just as your question ask for alot less money . And a big plus is if you sell the gun it can go back to being a stock BT-99 . Start with Balsa wood to find just what your looking for it cost very little really just a little time . After you know what you need order a new add-on rib that size . I have one alittle over a 1/4 inch tall in the back and less in the front it works well and looks good .

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

alant that is what i have now . I called and told them what i was doing and they sent me the rib i needed . I do have an add-on rib i don,t use if your interested i would part with it cheap . It may take alittle work to make it fit but not much .

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

ALF-99 You have a PM

5. 682 beretta

682 beretta Member

I have a 303 that shot higher than a kite. So I tinkered with several balsa ribs till I got one about right, then I sent the bbl, balsa rib and all to Keensights, and Vickie did the rest. Two weeks later I got one of Vickies adjustable jobs mounted on my bbl. and I couldn't be happier.She is a sweetie.
    Give her a call.
    Barney

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

What kind of a cost are we talking about with a Keen Adj. Rib?

7. 682 beretta

682 beretta Member

I believe $475.00 plus tax,insurance,installation, and shipping.

8. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I had an add-on adjustable rib from Keensights put on my 99 about a year and a half ago, the best money that I have ever spent on trapshooting, other than the gun itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
adjustable rib

adjustable rib for trap shooting