1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable Combs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gunstock202, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

I am building adjustable combs on just about any kind of gun stock. I am selling the service, you supply the stock. I have put them on guns ranging from the Ruger 10/22 to Perazzi Shotguns. I guarantee my work, and I know you will be happy with my service.

With this service I will cut the comb and add the hardware needed to have an adjustable comb put on your stock. With this comb you will be able to adjust elevation and side to side. All parts are hand machined, and custom fit to your stock. I also refinish stocks, build soft combs, and install new recoil pads. Similar services cost up to $400.00 but I am selling mine for $125.00, and that includes return and insured shipping. All I need is your gun stock and a detailed explanation of what you want me to do.

If you have any questions please email me at gunstock202@yahoo.com. Or call at (208) 669-1327. Turn around time is always 1 to 2 weeks.

My mailing address is:
    Adam Barron
    128-118TH ST
    Orofino, ID 83544

[​IMG]

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

A great job and very fast return.
    Carey

3. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Up for a very nice adjustable comb and fast return.
    Carey

4. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

Thank you to all who have ordered recently. Keep the stocks coming, and have a great new year!

Thank You All,

Adam

5. Ernesto1

Ernesto1 Member

Just got my 870 trap stock back this afternoon. I couldn't have been happier. I doubt anyone could do a better job. The fit and finish look like the factory did the comb install. I strongly feel that anyone needing an adjustable comb would be pleased with the result. Also, very clever design on the mounting posts. I won't describe in detail for fear of jeopardizing the patent/design of his hardware, but very satisifed.

For what it's worth, I will have him do this comb install on three more of my shotguns.

Give Adam a try, you will not be disappointed.

Darryl

6. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

Hey shooters,
    Here are some better photos of a stock I just finished. Due to high priced stocks, and even higher priced shipping insurance. I am having to raise the cost of the comb service to $125.00. Thanks for all the orders and keep them coming!

Thanks,
    Adam
    [​IMG]

7. Ernesto1

Ernesto1 Member

Per a pm request, I am attaching pictures of my 870 classic trap stock done by Adam. I added the nylon spacers, they were not included with the comb installation. Not needed, but my personal preference. Any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via this thread or through pm.

Hope the pictures show. My first time trying to upload pictures.

Thanks, Darryl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

how much to refinish a 682 beretta stock? Do you do checkering? I bought a remington 3200 someone sanded the checkering off. Thanks Joe

9. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

how much to refinish a 682 beretta stock? Do you do checkering? I bought a remington 3200 someone sanded the checkering off. Thanks Joe

10. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Up for a great job and really good price.

11. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

Thanks Trapshooters!

12. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Adam, do you do soft tops?

13. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

Kiv-c,
    I do build soft combs, I can use existing pre cut comb and make it a soft comb for $50.00. Or I can do an adjustable comb and pad it for $175.00. Let me know what you need.

Thanks,
    Adam

14. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

TackP,
    Give me a call tonight after 6pm pacific time. There should be no problem with the 686.

Thanks,
    Adam

15. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

Just got my browning stock back from Adam, What a great job. I would recommend him to anyone. Excellent work.

Thanks Adam,

Jack

16. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

Just a quick reminder to all who are sending me their stocks in the future. From now on out I would really appreciate it if you sent the through bolt and washers with the stock. Keep them coming, and thanks for all the business!

Thanks
    Adam

17. eyegoods

eyegoods TS Member

18. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

19. gunstock202

gunstock202 TS Member

Hey shooters,
    I just got my website up and going. It is not the fanciest but it gets the job done. Please keep the orders coming, and thank you for all the business. Here is the site http://gunstock202.vpweb.com/

Thanks,
    Adam

20. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

looked on your web page saw adjustable pad listed, now how much to have say half inch removed from butt and have the hardwear and pad installed on a Bt99 factory adjustable comb, or Xt the same way?

Thanks Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustable comb installation

adjustable comb shotgun stock
adjustable comb shotgun stocks
adjustable combs

install adjustable comb on shotgun

installing adjustable comb on shotgun

shotgun adjustable comb

shotgun adjustable comb installation