1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ADJUSTABLE COMBS-PADDED $55.00

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoffman06, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Shooters I am offering the service of padding your adjustable comb with foam and covering it with either brown or black Naugahyde for $55.00, return shipping included. We have been doing these for somtimes in conjunction with our Slick Slide Recoil Systems. I can also modify your comb if you need somthing special. Give me a call at 208/476/7480 Pacific time.
    Thanks Carey
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Just thought I would thank you shooters for the good responce on these Soft Combs. Here is another soft comb photographed on one of Gary Bulley's fine shell cutters that I just received. I usually do these in brown or black but can do any color that I can get the Naugahyde in. Just was asked for one in pink. I can also build complete combs, with or without the foam insert. Give me a call with your needs. 208/476/7480 Pacific time.
    Thanks Carey
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

Carey just did two for me an the workmanship is excellent.

Dr. Hank Cross

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thank you for the good words Dr. Cross. The Dr's combs were composit material not wood and were no problem at all.
    Carey

5. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Sorry for the mixed pictures, I am still trying to get it correct. Oh well these nice No.1's are for sale in the for sale threads.
    Carey

6. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

I am still offering the Padded Combs for $55.00 return shipping included. I will also build new complete combs to your specs. Want to try somthing different, give me a call at 208/476/7480.
    Carey

7. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Am very happy with the soft comb they did for my TMX and also the quick turnaround. Thanks again; Bill H.

8. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thanks Bill, keep them coming guys. If I am padding your comb and not building a new one it usually is back in the mail to you in 2 days.
    Carey

9. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Another look at one of my soft combs, I just shipped this one out today. $55.00, return shipping included with usually a 2 day turn around or can build complete new combs to match your origional. 208/476/7840
    Carey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.