1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable combs at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by r44u77, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r44u77

r44u77 TS Member

Will anyone be installing 4 way adjustables at the Grand?

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Todd Nelson!
    Joe

3. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Ken Rucker

mc

4. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

I will be setup at the grand and I can do your comb for you.The price is 185.00 for a hard comb and 250.00 for a soft comb. I will be in spot #23. It is a over nite turn around timePhillip Crenwelge

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

There will be alot of stock workers there. I have done business with Rod Stumbo of Rods Custom Stocks. He goes alittle further with just cutting the comb as he helps you get it set up close for a starting point. Getting the eye looking down the rib straight is critical. Talk to him and see what he says. Tell him Don sent you. Hopefully he won't charge you double! And you will meet a friend for life.Don

6. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I second Todd Nelson.. His Dad (Jerry) did my first one.. and between the two of them have kept me lined up for many years. Quality and Service at it's finest!! On top of that great friends!!

Jerry B.

7. FLIP

FLIP Member

Try Tom Larken The Stock Shop.did fin work for me.

8. r44u77

r44u77 TS Member

Typically, how long does it take to get this done? Will these guys be set up on the first day? I want to get it done on the first day so I can shoot.... and if you are smart enough to anticipate any other typical questions one might have then let's hear it.

9. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

its best to let them keep the stock and reciever overnight. This allows for drying time for hardware. It does take time and they are all craftsmen and take pride in their work. Like I said in the previuos post, setup will take a few minutes. Then it would be off to the practice trap with the allen wrench and an extra handful of washers. Good luck. Don

10. r44u77

r44u77 TS Member

birdtracker,

you sir, are a troll. Hope this helps. And if it dont, I'll sic the piddie on you, fooo.

11. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Why not just send it out now. Most 'smiths can have it turned around within a day or two, you'll have plenty of time to shoot and tune it in before the Grand.

12. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson Todd Nelson

Go see the Country Gentleman!

John

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

r44u77:

What is wrong with you calling my good friend birdtracker a Troll you asked for advice and he gave it to you along with others so I guees everyone else is a Troll also.

I don't have a clue on what you and the Piddie has going on but take a chill pill for christ sakes.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/animals/dogs/?action=view&current=monkeydog.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

foggy

14. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

r44u77: You aske for help and then "bite the hand that feed you," calling birdtracker a "troll?" He's not troll, whe was trying to give you accurate and experienced responses to your inquiry. He seems to know his way around the Grand.

When you ask for advice, you ought to be kind enough to thank those that help, not "troll" them.

Obviously you've not been to the Grand ever, because birtracker is dead-on with his comments to you.

Whiz

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

So r44u77:

I don't know you but why have you been making a fuss lately ok I hadn't been on here much lately but saw at least 3 threads you started and now you delete your offending post without explaining why well if I made the post to begin with then I would either leave it or explain why I decided to delete them but that is just me and and I know most are not like me I have made a few post in the past that I thought different about them the next day but I always appolized for what I said the night before or if I deleted it then I would say what for.

Fog

16. bocephus

bocephus Member

I don't think it should be possible to delete your posts, 1 hour to edit should be sufficient and after that you live with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.