1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable comb

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trail, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trail

Trail Active Member

Just picked up a new trap gun....a very nice Gamba Edinburgh. Hardly shot. I'd like to have an adjustable comb installed. I'd like suggestions as to where to send the gun. I see the Graco hardware a lot....are there any systems that are better than others?

thanks,

Trail

2. Trail

Trail Active Member

Just picked up a new trap gun....a very nice Gamba Edinburgh. Hardly shot. I'd like to have an adjustable comb installed. I'd like suggestions as to where to send the gun. I see the Graco hardware a lot....are there any systems that are better than others?

thanks,

Trail

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Send it to Dennis Devault. He makes his own hardware out of stainless. His craftsmanship is beautiful both metal and wood.
    Todd

4. arend003

arend003 Member

depending on were you are located Tom Larkn does excellent work as well He is located in MN but does travel to the big shoots in the south as well. He has done two for me and both excellent.

5. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Another fellow you might check on is Joe Bowles. He goes by the name of TRON here. Does fantastic work and turnaround time is usually just days. I put his website above.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.