1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable Comb Posts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by puablo, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

if the company doesn't have them, try gunsmith, if not go to your local machine shop...they can definitely fix you up.

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

I'll bet that enterpising young man that goes by "jollytrapshooter". If he can make a add-on rib he can surely whip out a few longer posts.

ec90t

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

I could sure help you out. What kind of posts are they? Is the adjustable comb the factory one? Just tell me what you need and we'll see what I can do. I've considered making and selling taller posts for the Graco hardware, but don't have the diameters to the original posts. Josh

4. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

alant-your post just goes to show what we've all known for years--bt99 and especially bt99 plus posts are too short--its near IMPOSIBLE to get one of those guns to shoot high enough with factory posts--I tried to get a machine shop to make me some and they said they couldn't afford to pull a man off their regular job to make them for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.