Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adjustable Comb Installation

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  cubancigar2000 
#1 ·
Looking for someone to install an adjustable comb on a Browning 425 sporting clays gun. Want height and cast adjustment. Would like to end up with something that matches the factory adjustable comb.

Jim Skeel

G
#3 ·
TS's favorite little troll, Tron, has opened up a business doing such work. I just had him do an adjustable comb on a wenig stock of mine. He does nice work and uses quality hardware!

Just look for the thread for contact info.

ec90t

#9 ·
Tron did a Winchester Select Energy for me and I was very pleased. Excellent hardware and great workmanship.

I plan having him do my girlfriends BT99.

I consider Joe a friend - but I don't fool with guns. If he did not do great work he would not touch my "toys". Joe cares about what he does and getting things right. Do a search on this site for "Barrel Bending" and you will see he does more than whittle on wood.

Don

#10 ·
Mr. Skeel
Regardless who does the comb job, It will not resemble Brownings Factory adjustable comb you mentioned in your post. Any of the guys mentioned above will do a good job on the comb install. It will be a far better install than any Browning factory job. Everybody hates Browning factory hardware because it is simply sub-standard in several regards, including final finish. Todd Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.