1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

adjustable comb hardware

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigk, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigk

bigk TS Member

Can anyone suggest the best adjustable comb hardware which I could buy to fit myself.I intend fitting it to a Vostok Trap gun and wil be using it for Olympic Trap.

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Graco makes good hardware and so does Dennis Devault.

ec90t

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi bigk i have some hardware that is easy to use, drill 2 1" hole for the base pieces and 2 5/8" holes for the top. $60.00 delivered all brass construction. doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I think the best hardware out there is Dennis DeVaults...good hardened steel where you need it. I like the "large" version as it uses jack screws for height and not spacers thus giving you infinite adjustment and they don't move, get los if you need to take the comb off (and frankly, I always thougt those spacers were ugly as sin).

See picture on right when you follow the link I pasted above.

Stephen

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Dennis Devault's hardware It's what I use when I can convince my customers to spend the additional $30 or so for the hardware. It will last twice as long without moving on you.
    Joe

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

here is some picts of my hardware. very simple to use. 1" holes for the base pieces and 5/8" holes for the top pieces. also notice the glue grooves. the pieces stay glued in! $60.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. thanks doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view┬Ąt=adjstockhardware001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustable comb hardware

best adjustable comb hardware