1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

adjustable comb and butt plate

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by trap906, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap906

trap906 Member

0   0   0

I want a adjustable comb and butt plate adjustable for length of pull and offset installed on a beretta 686. Graco is telling me 330.00 for labor plus the parts about another 150.00. Seems terrible exspensive to me, anyone out there do this for less ? i'm not talking about recoil reduction either just adjustable.....help please

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You can check other providers (i.e. Rods Custom Stocks) but that price is certainly in the normal range.

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

Contact Tron...

I do agree the quoted price above seems rather typical in my experience.

Tron will give you a fair price AND outstanding quality and service.

Guy Babin

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Kickeez does excellent work however it may be a bit high. One problem is that many Berettas have a hollow stock that requires at least an extra 100 in labor to do the job if I quoted the job your asking for I would charge $350 total if no unexpected work was needed $450 if more work was needed.
    Joe

5. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Ed Haley in Plymouth, Wa. does fantastic work for a very reasonable price. I had mine back in a wk. 541-314-5369.

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm getting ready to try Rod's Custom Stocks for my adjustable comb/RAD with all the adjustments. The prices you are quoting seem to be within reason.....

7. superxlou

superxlou Member

0   0   0

Wright's Inc. can fix you up and can give you a quote over the phone. Give them a call. 618-357-8933

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustable comb and butt plate

beretta 686 adjustable butt plate