1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjustable Butt Plate/Pad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by t7731, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t7731

t7731 Member

I want to put an adjustable butt plate on my BT-99. I see that they are between $180 - $200 installed by various vendors (Tron, Rod Custom Stocks, etc).

My question is, can these things be ordered to fit and then I install myself, or do they all require drilling holes in the stock, etc?

Mike

2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

100 Straight adjustable plates work well. I have them on three of my guns. I installed all of them. It is not hard. Just need a good belt or disk sander.

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

You can paint your own car or put rugs in your home or put up your own drywall. The question is can you do it as well as someone that does it every week or day? One of the nations best shooters Chris Vendel has his own adj. pad that beats all the others by a mile. Contact him 585-330-8161.

4. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

$65 from Brownels. Order the one for the Browning. Direct fit to my BT-00 Plus. Took 5 minutes to install.
    Alan

ps: Sorry I meant $65 not #65. Just go to Brownels and search pad adjuster.

5. revbook

revbook Member

Redcobra....Do you have more information on "#65"? I am unable to locate this on Brownells site.

Don in PA

6. KeepWoodOnWood

KeepWoodOnWood Member

The one I purchased for my BT-99 is Brownells part number 763-100-001 It says it's for the Citori+ and BT-99+, but I've had it on two different BT's and in both cases it fit well enough that there really wouldn't have been any area to grind down. The Kick-Eez pad that I have fits almost perfect on it also.

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.