1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjust a rib pix.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fred Neal, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred Neal

Fred Neal Member

Looks good. Keep up the great work
    FN
    (From the West coast.)

2. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

How do these work compared to the original rib? Playin with the idea of getting one but I'm not quite sold yet.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

What does the lightest weight adjust-a-rib weigh in 1/2" total height and 30" length?

4. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

how much are they ?

5. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

And the innovative beat goes on!

I have installed three ADD A Rib's and three recoil devices from this company as of this date. To say I am a fan of Stock Positioning Company would be an understatement. Their products are innovative and their pricing is unbelievable.

Recently I had a guide rod on one of the recoil/LOP devices come lose. I called the company and talked to Joe. New parts went out that day, and of course, at no charge. Not only that, based on my discussions with Ray & Joe, they retrofitted each part in stock with a new design to prohibit any further failure.

This American Company employing American Workers and providing outstanding products at outrageously competitive pricing is what it is all about.

Oh, and I have no relationship with this company other then as a customer.

doc (Mike)

6. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

I second what Mike said.

Very satisfied customer here.

Scott

7. dcblvsh2

dcblvsh2 TS Member

Very nice. I have been buying products from Stock Positioning systems for about a year now and I must say Ray and Joe are top notch guys. The products are excellent.

I will be purchasing an adjust a rib for a customer very soon. Maybe one for me too. Installation of their ribs does not harm the gun in any way yet it stays on until you take it off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.