1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

adj. rib/wind?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I have an adjustable rib on my trap gun. If the wind is at my back and the targets are flying flat & look like razor blades, I take the lead out of the rib & make it shoot 70/30, on the other hand if the wind is in my face I increase the lead & make shoot 100%---am I kidding my self-it seems to be working is it real or the power of suggestion taking hold----Phil

2. birdognorth

birdognorth TS Member

What happens when the wind subsides in the middle of a round? I think shooting high or low targets is a learned response, practiced over time to be instinctive, and shot with the same gun or POI.

BDN

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You should learn how to control the shot string using brain waves. That way way you won't wear your gun out readjusting it all the time. HMB

4. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Will put the rib on max lead---what happens---happens---whats 1 or 2 birds plus or minus-Phil

5. birdognorth

birdognorth TS Member

Shoot some wobbles. High, low, regulation all in one round.

6. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

if you miss a target try changing your socks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.