1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

addr of CAC IN Pa

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Protector, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protector

Protector TS Member

need exact addr STREET NO of CAC ASSOCIATES SHOOTING SUPPLIES IN EBINBURG . PA AND PHONE NUMBER PLEASE HOW DO THEIR PRICES COMPARE ??

2. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

C.A.C. Associates Inc. 136 Lazor road P.O.Box 566. Ebensburg , Pa 15931. Phone: (814)-472-4430. Fax: (814)-472-4433. E-Mail: Cacassociatesinc@gmail.com ...

My gun club buys from them....fair pricing...

Have gone there and bought supplies as an individual and when I told them the amounts, 5,000 primers, etc, they gave me a discounted price

Have not bought any supplies recently, however

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

I was there a week or so ago. Bought targets and some ammo. Their prices are worth the trip from local areas and nearby states if you buy enough. They DO NOT take plastic. Cash or Check only.

4. willing

willing Member

I purchased supplies there last year and they took a check for 1500+ no problem.

Bill

5. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

I buy all of my shotshell reloading supplies from C.A.C
    1 hr 15 min drive one way. I buy everything in feb-march to get through the year. Good prices on wads,primers,powder and shot. Can't find better prices anywhere with in one hour of pittsburgh PA.

Jason in PA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.