1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

?? Adding More Rooms for the Sparta Grand ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

DB Bill.......Excellant statement.

2. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Perazzi, The army uses such structures to house the military in Iraq, they take a 20x10 shipping container, pay haji to install electricity and air conditioning, and line it with steel insulated roofing material.. its not bad living compared to a tent.. I am sure they couldnt cost much to manufacture... but i am sure the DOD pays way more than they are worth....lol if i could figure out how to post pictures.. i have some decent pictures of the living quarters we had in Iraq

ok on another subject... does anyone have the architectural drawings for that trailer oasis shown above?? thats my dream home... only thing missing is the 20 broken refridgerators i want and the rotted out old chevy...

HT

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i wander if the rent in those trailers is like the rent at the 10000 block of lakeshore drive in chicago. the higher up you are the more rent you pay.. dwain

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

DWain,

You should try Lake Point Towers at 505 N. Lake Shore Drive if you want to see some big rents and purchase prices that are mind blowing ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

wpt maybe that is where i am thinking of.i might have the address wrong. i have transported cars from that area to palm springs. seems to me i have heard that if a majority on a floor want remodeling then all on that floor must remodel .is that true? i know one thing for sure ,if you live in that buildng you are worth a very very serious amount of cash dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.