1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding an Unsingle Barrel to a Browning XT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1100 classic trap shooter, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1100 classic trap shooter

1100 classic trap shooter TS Member

Is this something I can do at a later date if I decide to? I like the O/U, but may want to add an unsingle later if that is possible.

2. lboh

lboh Member

it will not be easy or cheap. The issue is that Browning will not sell a barrel only.

So you have to find someone that bought a combo and willing to part it out. some will do it, but $1,300+ it will cost you if you can even find one.

3. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

I went through this and gave up. Bought a SBT instead which I'm very happy with. Get the combo or the unsingle first. Joe

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Don't plan on it. Either get the combo to begin with or buy another gun when the time comes.

5. open choke

open choke TS Member

I will not buy another browning for this reason

6. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

I tried very hard for a long time to find an unsingle XT barrel and finally gave up, sold my XT and bought the XT combo. Because XTs are rather easy to sell, it didn't work out all that badly.

Ted K.

7. 1100 classic trap shooter

1100 classic trap shooter TS Member

Thanks guys, looks like I will be sticking to my O/U then, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.