1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding a Higher Rib to Remington 3200

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by NDgolfer13, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDgolfer13

NDgolfer13 TS Member

Ok...New Trap shooter here with a new to me 3200. I am considering adding a high rib to my 3200 as I have to really get down on the stock for lack of a better term to get the beads to stack. I am taking lessons right now so I feel confident that I am mounting the gun properly it just seems as though a high rib on this gun may help with my sight picture. The stock is a the standard trap stock with an adjustable pad that has the gun mount in its highest position. I will obviously consult with the pro that I am getting lessons from but there is a wealth of knowledge on this board and would love your opinions. Also...if I decide to move forward what rib would be most recommended?

Thanks for the advice.

Tony

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Moneymakers- they do great work- really beyond belief

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. oletymer

oletymer Member

Get strips of balsa wood and a craft store, paint them black and tape to your rib. You can experiment to get the height you need. You can get some pins with the plastic top to make beads for it. In addition to the places already listed check out Add-A-Rib. They are way less money than the other places.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

add a rib remington 3200

remoington 3200 high rib