1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ADDICTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nrafan, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrafan

nrafan TS Member

After 50+ years of rifle and handgun shooting I had no interest in that silly game called TRAP or even owning a shotgun of any kind.After much hazing by a friend I met him at the club to try his guns.Surprize I could hit some of those silly clay discs.Finally one night I decided to try it on a squad.A borrowed BT 99 and a gift of a box of reloads.Station one and my knees are shaking.To my disbelief a 24 first time out.I end up with my own BT 99---Hey 25 should be easy---WRONG!Now the club buys a doubles trap and I just got a Citori XT.Thanks to Gary Loder my bank account is sorely diminised.COME ON SPRING and PULL!

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

nrafan,

There is no cure for the shotgun shooting addiction. Welcome Bill:)

ss

3. NintyT

NintyT Member

Please guys, don't use that word. I've been trying to convince my wife it's a "PASSION", not an addiction. She wants me to see a doctor!

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

nrafan welcom enjoy everyone here and enjoy being part of a group os people who need help. The healing begins when you admitt you have a problem no one here will do that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.