1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Added rip for one eye shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by langener, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. langener

langener TS Member

Some time ago I came across a thread that showed a picture of a gun which had a rib attached to the left of the barrel suitable for a left eye only shooter.
    All my searches did not find this thread again since I don't remember the date when it was posted. Did not bookmark it or wrote any info down. My request here would be if anybody remembers seeing it or remembers anything about it, please write me a note or send a link to the above e-mail address. Many thanks in advance.
    Al.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

My brother put this one togather and it works! I also shot this by closing my right eye and broke targets with authority. My brother is right handed and lost his right eye in an accident and this is the only way he felt comfortable shooting after trying the left side.

Hap

3. xtj

xtj Guest

Try dennis devault he has helped some people in the past

Jkg

4. langener

langener TS Member

Thanks a lot. It is not the picture I saw, but just as nice and very helpful.
    Thanks again.
    Al.

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

A Carey Side Sighter is what you are talking about, I sold one of them for him to a lady that lost her right eye vision and has since passed away.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.