1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Added money from Michigan State Shoot ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Has anyone received there added money (if won) from the Michigan State Shoot? I received a check for options but no added money yet. I have a few buddies who are also waiting. Anyone have any info on the delay?

Thanks in advance,
    Matt Krizinski

2. Sudaman

Sudaman TS Member

Hey Matt,
    I have yet to receive the added money for Sunday's Handicap.
    Andy

3. J D

J D TS Member

Hi
    The added money checks were sent out the day after the state shoot ended.
    Please let me know who and what event they think they have money coming from.
    I went through the list and all checks have been sent out.I may have to stop payment on some checks if the shooters have not received them yet and reissue checks to them.

JD

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

JD, great job on getting the checks out within days of the finish of the shoot!! It was quite a surprise to see that check in the mailbox on Tuesday following the Sunday finish!!!

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

JD,

If you know they've been sent I'll give it a few more days. I know of two other guys that have not received theirs as well. These were all for Sunday's handicap.

Andy,

Good shooting at Indiana. That 100 straight should be right around the corner!

Matt Krizinski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.