1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Addarib - Great Company

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wheelchair shooter, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

Purchased a Addarib and put on my 391. Ray Braun is a great guy to deal with and recieved my rib in a couple of days. Wanted to post pictures but the camera doesn't work well when you drop it in the water. I was taking pictures of a nice bass and dropped the camera. It bounced over the side of the boat and in the lake. The wife was not very happy with me. Any way if you want a add on rib Addarib is the way to go.

Thad

2. skeeter1956

skeeter1956 TS Member

i have tried to e'mail them but the e'mail keeps bouncing back, do you have an e'mail address for them. i am in australia and am not keen on phoning them thanks des

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Staff Member Supporting Vendor

I gotta tell you that when Ray first contacted me, he was extremely interested in making equipment for us shooters.

He is a busy guy, but I have been fortunate in talking to either him or Joe Leon there at their facility. These are some great people who have stepped into the shooting sports arena, and I am extremely happy they have done so.

My hat's off to Add-A-Rib.

Whiz

Regarding an email try this one for Joe Leon: (gotta go through my phone notes here... here it is:

ickpick53@msn.com

This should get you through to Joe who runs the shooting equipment area.

4. skeeter1956

skeeter1956 TS Member

e.mail sent joe. thanks des

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.