1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Add on Rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gordy h, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Anyone try one? I'm thinking a high add on rib and a high adjustable comb on a Bt 99 Or a win 101 single, just for kicks. To get somthing like the Summit
    setup . Butch H

2. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

I did it, and liked it. Check with Keensights they can help you out. If you go their website, there is a picture of the 1.5" they added to my rib. Vicki is real cool.

Dennis

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

I just received an add on today from Keensight and they did a super job at a very reasonable price and excellent presonal service from Vickie Keen.
    Doug

4. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I put a 1/2" one on my 90T along with an adjustable comp. Made a big difference. I used one made by Hyde.
    jbmi_2008_030334.jpg

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have add on ribs on my K-80 barrels. They help, I think, but I still need more help than the add on rib provides..

Pat Ireland

6. glenns

glenns Member

I'm having an adjustable rib put on my BT-99 by Karl McKnight (Salt Lake City).

Should get it back this week.
    Glenn

7. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Butch H, I had one done by Keen and it was the best 550 bucks I spent.As Dennis stated Vicki Keen is a great lady to work with. Very knowledgable and a sweetheart to boot. Craftmanship is second to none.If you look on their website my barrels are the o/u barrels over the adjustible rib selection. Highly recomended. Good luck Chuck Hrosik
    [​IMG]

8. setool

setool Member

Try Dave Berlet, he did my mx-8 to perfection !!!

Mark Schneider

9. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I have also had Dave Berlet make me two different ribs. They are great quality and fast touraround. Give Dave a call at 419-753-2557. New Knoxville, Ohio.

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I just heard of an adj rib made out of basswood(basswood is very light but strong) by one of the guys that shoots with us and he claims it works great---I haven't seen it yet but can't wait.
    He secured it with wire ties---said he is tinkering to find the right height---
    no joke---he is a AA shooter---I'll keep you updated when I see it---sjb---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.