1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Add On Rib !!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe Woods, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have been thinking about the add on 16" Rib. Anyone with experience.I have an older MX 8 , 30 " barrels, use it mainly for doubles. The gun has a Weing
    adj. comb stock.
    All the Best !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Build your rib out of balsa wood or something like it before you spend the money. You may not like a high rib or find out you can't shoot one. You can make your own add on rib for around $10, that way if you find out you don't like a high rib your out 10 bucks instead of the $150-$225 that keen-sight charges. I personally love a super high rib. I currently have an 1 1/2in add on rib on my ljutic mid rib. BYG

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good idea , Thankyou, I thought I would likely have to buy more than one.
    Maybe I will use an old yard stick , EH !!

Joe woods/Ontario

4. mooneymissle

mooneymissle Member

0   0   0

Go to a "hobby store", they have various thickness and widths of balsa wood!
    Been "monkeying" around with this for a couple of yrs. GOOD LUCK!