1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Add on Rib??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baz Suth, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baz Suth

Baz Suth TS Member

A friend of mine from here in Australia has sent several emails requesting information from Hy Deal Add on Ribs and cannot get a response from them.

Does anyone know if Scott from Hy Deal has gone out of business? Is he away on vacation or is this just poor business?

Many Thanks

Jeff

2. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

Give Vicki Keen a try,(keen sights) they have an excellent product, and they are great people to deal with, Norm

3. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

I added a Keensight rib years ago. I've never, for an instant regretted the decision. She was exactly on time and did a perfect job. After years of use the finish still holds up and the rib has never come loose. Just for added security I had her install the rib. Great company and Vicki is great to work with. Michael and Jane

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I don't know if there is a problem, but I got a rib from Hydeal on July 25th.
    His service was great - he sent it out the same day, and the rib is excellent quality and fit perfectly on my 391, and he even sent a follow-up email to make sure everything was o.k. The price was right,too - about $ 83 including
    tapping the front sight.

His contact email is hyeal@qwest.net; tel. (509) 276-9227.

5. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Go with Keensights. Vicki really understands what you tell her. They do a fantastic job.

6. joshif

joshif TS Member

What material are the Hydeal ribs made of? Metal or plastic? The price seems too low to me no matter what it's made of. I'm just interested in how they're made. Molded plastic or machined metal.Either way I would think that $83.00 is cheap.

7. guncase

guncase TS Member

Hey Zard,,, thanks for remembering me!!

I do sell Scotts ribs. A fine product that I have faith in. They are very reasonable and easy to install. Not a change of impact, just a way to get your head more straight up for a better look at the target. 28" and 32' lengths,and can be cut to any length. Heights vary from 1/4"--to 5/8" . there are two widths,, 5/16" or 38" to closely match your present rib. We currently do NOT have a tapered rib. These are Aluminum anodized and look good!! The adhesive tape for installing is on the rib. If I can help you just call Paul at 866-868-9410,,,,,,Thanks

8. Baz Suth

Baz Suth TS Member

Hi Barry, thanks for your offer and I passed it on to my friend in Melbourne, but he needs a special order rib which is an exact height for Double Trap shooting. I have put him on to Keen Sights and Vicki responded within hours of getting his email.

Kind Regards

Jeff

Sydney Marconi CTC
    Australia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.