1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

add on rib?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by addicted, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addicted

addicted TS Member

who makes a nice add on rib for 870 trap? :)

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Dave Berlet, New Knoxville, Ohio. Don't have his number here, but I can get it if you need it. He did my supeX-1

3. melie

melie Guest

try these guys www.keensights.com

regards,
    Mark

4. hawk57

hawk57 TS Member

Scott Hydeal makes a very nice aluminum add on rib in the $100 range. I got mine in a week from him and mounted it myself. Email me for his contact info.

Hawk,

5. gordy h

gordy h Member

Poly Choke in Fondulac Wi. put one on my 31 Rem 2 beads your choice of style,
    took 1 week, $150 very happy with it. Butch H

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'll second Hawk57's advice! Scott built a nice one for my BPS Trap. Scott also istalled an adjustable comb in my stock for me. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.

ec90t

7. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

Addicted - just received an add-on-rib from Keensight on a Super X2 Sporting. Good work, done exactly as specified, about 10 days.

8. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

Between my wife and I we have four trap guns, with Keen ribs on all of them. They do really good work, in a reasonable amount of time, I am real happy with there product. Norm

9. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

I had Vicki Keen at www.keensights.com do one for my K-80. She's very knowledgable and was able to give me dimensions that worked. I sent the barrel to her and had it installed. Outstanding service and outstanding to work with. Michael

10. addicted

addicted TS Member

11. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I have one for sale. It was on a Ljutic monogun with a 34 in. barrel. It is 33 in. long.

12. guncase

guncase TS Member

The ribs by Hydeal are easy to install yourself,, and come in 4 heights,I have a supply of them and for an 870 a 28" is what you need, 5/16 width, you decide the height. up to 5/8" hi. You need to have an adjustable comb, or build it up to match the rib. These are good looking and when installed properly will stay in place. They come with adhesive tape installed on the rib, just warm both pieces and place it carefully! 866-868-9410 Paul

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

Several places can do a nice job with add on ribs but Vicki Keen at www.keensights.com supports this site and her work is very good. Using this site is fun and I suggest that we support the businesses that support our fun.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

870 trap add on rib