1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Add on rib for BT 99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoofty43, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoofty43

hoofty43 TS Member

I have seen where someone mentioned a add on rib. I am a one eyed shooter and use a BT 99 - 32 inch barrel. My question is would this rib be a complete new rib,or would it be added on top of existing rib? Also what would approx. cost be?

2. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

keensights.com

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

This would attach to existing rib. Call or e-mail Scott Hyde. hydeal@qwest.net or (509) 276-9227. Great service and product. Very happy to talk to you about your concerns. Depending on what you want,pruchase price is under 100 dollars.

I called Scott on a Fri. and had my rib on Mon. Installed myself and was shooting it Mon. evening. Put it on a KS-5 Special.

Good luck and good shooting.

Steve

4. victoria K

victoria K Member

Our ribs are all add-on ribs custom made from start to finish for each customers needs, we can do different heights, pitch to aid point of impact changes, custom widths, if needed we can do tapered widths on our Traditional Beaded Ribs. We have three rib designs Cross Fire Eliminator, Traditional Beaded Rib and our Adjustable rib. Our ribs come tapped, with beads placed in your desired locations, 5 different sizes of screws (if you want a front screw hole) and silicone for installing the rib all at no extra cost. if you have any questions don’t hesitate to give me a call (661)703-1865 I’d be more then happy to discuss any questions you may have.

Thanks

Vicki Keen ..... Keensights

5. chemist

chemist Member

I have a Keen 34" on one barrel of my BT99 combo- machined underneath so I can keep original beads- shoot two eyes so I can't offer opinion on that aspect but it helped raise my head so I keep it straight and not jammed into the stock- have several Brownings and they all seemed to fit that way- held on by silicone so it can be removed- made a model out of 3/8 square balsa to get the height I wanted and sent that to Vicki- good luck- only you can decide on its dollar value - I felt i was treated fairly

rich

6. hoofty43

hoofty43 TS Member

Thanks for the good information. The bulsa wood idea is a good one for correct fit.

7. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

8. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Hope you have an adjustable comb on your stock because the added rib hight will require a higher comb. You add 1/4 inch to rib, requires 1/4 inch or more to comb, more rib hight equals more comb hight.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

add a rib on bt-99

add on rib for bt 99

add on rib for bt99

add on ribs for bt99

adding a rib to abt99

bt 99 add-a-rib

bt-99 rib addon