1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Add 2 More to the shooting ranks!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crickets, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crickets

Crickets Member

Inspire by some past posts, I invited 2 fathers and their sons from our church small group out to shoot a few weeks ago. Neither had shot much before, just "out at the farm" type shooting. The 2 dads shot my o/u and I let the boys 10 and 11 shoot my old 410 SxS. They had a blast! The 11 yr old was a dead on shot. Found out today that one of the dads ( the least experienced of the the 2) and his son had so much fun he went out and got shotguns for him and his son. They've already been out to the club 2 more times since then. He's happy he found a sport he and his son could do together that "doesn't take all day". Its got me excited about inviting more people.

2. ky4some

ky4some Member

Way to go Crickets. We need more of this stuff to grow the sport.

Mike Kamer

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Considering the average age (old) and condition (fat) of trapshooters I wouldn't be surprised if four (4) of these old ones dropped over the same day......

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Good job bringing more to our sport. Thanks, Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.