1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ACUI Championship How Unfortunate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Friday at the ACUI Championship the University of Nebraska at Omaha shot a 490 in American trap, tying Missouri for first place. Now the bad news due to a clerical error on their part, they were not permitted to compete as a team. This is a small group of young men and women who have put togheter a program on their own, have their own practices and put on their own invitational shoot. Congratulations to Derek Welte, Dan Jones, Nick Richards, Dan Braddock, and David Knapp. Great shooting guys.

Mark Richards

2. Kerz

Kerz Member

Kodos to the University of Nebraska at Omaha!

3. ESMDHokie

ESMDHokie TS Member

I shot in the ACUI for Virginia Tech. I didn't hear about it but possibly was them not designating 4 of their members to be used for the top squad or team score. the 5th member is the high score from the rest of the members.

-Phil.

4. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

I just want everyone to know how proud I am of these young men.

Mark Richards Coach Papillion LaVista Trap Team and former coach of three of these fine young men.

5. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.