1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ACORN, you been punk'd !

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

ACORN, you been punk

Even a liberal has to admit, this is funny as hell.

Smartass conservative kids reeling in a spinnerbait with Acorn flapping on the end of it? That's just not supposed to happen. Laid their asses out in front of everybody, and now they lost their Census gig to boot!

Imaginary conversation inside the George Soros MoveOn command post: "Somebody get me some crap on these kids,goddammit! Find out from their seventh grade teacher if they ever cut class, or smoked a doobie, or...well...dammit, COME UP WITH SOMETHING, DESTROY THESE F_CKERS, I WANT THEIR ASS AND I WANT IT NOW!

And the reason it was so effective, like all good humor, is the unavoidable element of truth running through the whole thing. The Acorn office got burned so completely, because the people performing the sham on them simply didn't look all that different than the type of people they normally offer "assistance" to. And as they wriggle on the hook and threaten to sue the kids, they just drive the hook in deeper.

...somewhere in this, there's a funny-as-hell Saturday Night Live skit just waiting to be made (...but you ain't going to see it!).

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

This is only the beginning,,,interesting web site above,,,

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

and another,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.