1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ACORN...Busted a 3rd Time

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

This time in New York....

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/14/acorn-video-prostitution-scandal-in-new-york-ny/

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What is the big deal with prostution and ACORN,,,,they screwed the American taxpayer out of $4 bill in the porkulus bill!!!!

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Acorn got dropped today as one of the volunteer organizations for the 2010 Census. Not surprising based on the fact they can't reach down in their pants and get the same count twice.

Obama's crap is unwinding a little more each day......

Giddy-up Barry.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Can we get the $4 bill. back??

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hahahahaaa....you know that money is disbursed by now...never to be seen again!

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Heard today that the states attorney's (Patricia Jessamy)office in Baltimore had been asked to investigate the Acorn office involved in the first prostitution sting. The attorney's office issued a statement that they were considering prosecuting the the people that had intiated the sting because the video appeared to have been obtained without the Acorn office personnel's permission/knowledge!

Maryland must have already gone commie.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Believe me, Maryland is highly democrat in political persuasion, and quickly become more and more anti-gun.

8. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I wonder if a guy could still walk into another ACORN office and try the same thing again......

tony

9. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I would bet money that the Pimp and Prostitute ruse could be used again successfully. I would even bet that a drug dealer could go to ACORN for a mortgage and they would advise him/her the same way.

JMHO

Jim C

10. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Anybody see a pattern here?

I'd bet we could put together a ruse just as good and get similar results.

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Even a liberal has to admit, this is funny as hell.

Smartass conservative kids reeling in a spinnerbait with Acorn on the end of it? That's not supposed to happen. They're not even supposed to exist, for chrissakes.

...somewhere in this, there's a funny-as-hell Saturday Night Live skit just waiting to be made. (But you're going to get Sarah Palin Skit #56 instead).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.