1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Accomodations at NE Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trifecta, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trifecta

Trifecta TS Member

Two shooting buddies and I are planning on attending the NE Grand for a few days, later part of the week. Anyone have any recommendations that won't break the bank and would suffice for a total of three nights? We'll probably all get seperate rooms. Something with an attached restaurant/coctail lounge would be a pleasant bonus. Thanks for your suggestions.

Ken Flanagan

2. webman

webman TS Member

The New York State ATA web site has area motels listed and also in the NYSATA PROGRAM there is a list of area motels.

http://www.nysata.com/area_motels.htm

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We stayed at the Knight's Inn in Liverpool which has all 1st floor rooms, clean and reasonably priced. It's close to restaurants and about a 15-20 min. ride to the club.

Curt - Delaware

4. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Do a search for East Syracuse on 1 of the travel sites. There are at 15 hotels right around Carrier Circle and I-90. Microtel is where I have stayed(clean/cheap) and Super 8 is right next door if you need 2 beds. Also an Extended Stay there as well. All are less than 15 minutes from the club off of RT 298.

Jeff

5. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Brain dead, hit post b4 I mentioned the food!!!! I may only be AA at shooting, AAA in eating. Where to start?

Boreo's(Seafood)

Joey's(Italian)

There's a Buffet over by rt81 everyone refers to it as "The Turkey Ranch" I'm drawing a blank on the name.

The Green Onion( good but expensive)

The Euchlid Restaurant( 25 minute drive and bring your bib!) 24oz Prime Rib

And Hometown Dinner for breakfast!!

Just ask when you get there, it's a great area to shoot and eat!!!

Jeff

6. slick50

slick50 Member

resurve early Syracuse will be back in session by then

7. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

dedpair, the place you're thinking of is the Plainville Turkey Farm restaurant. There is a new Mexican place next to McDonalds on Rte 31, they just opened, and should have their liquor license by the NE Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.