1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

accessories to murder

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Active Member

Obvious stonewalling and the executive privelege invoked today strongly indicate coverups and involvement at the highest levels. Should Holder and Obama be charged as accessories to murder in the death of border agent Brian Terry? ed nichols
  2. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

Don't know for sure yet but it looks like they are implicating themselves. Mike.
  3. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

Minimum,, they appear to be obstructing justice. IMHO Tim
  4. illusion

illusion TS Member

Black power at work.
  5. halfmile

halfmile Active Member

Impeach the bastards

HM
  6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I have been following this mess from the beginning. As of now with todays developments, there seems to be a pretty clear admission of guilt coming from the White House. Now more than ever is time for John Boehner to "man up" and persue the case in the most direct and legal manner. First contempt then impeach. No more comprimises.

Chuck
  7. Catpower

Catpower Active Member

I don't think Boehner can man up to anything

I wish we did have some men in Washington, it's been out of control for a long time

I think they should just all go home and let the country run on cruise control, it would be better that the way it's run now
  8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Active Member

Looks to me like Obama is starting to cover his own ass.
  9. timberfaller

timberfaller Active Member

They are covering up something, no dought!

They probably shredded the documents Issa has been requesting all these months.

OR

In the doc's not turned over it implicates the WH and numerous Dems now in office and some out of office, "Back dooring" the Second Amendment, which is "Treason".
  10. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

I think all of this he said she said, he did this, is all a cover up for the real trouble this country is in. I agree that if we did nothing the problem would right itself. We haven't had a leader of this country in a long time, and when we did it was only because his personal agenda was good for the country, not because he was a great leader. Whoever posted that we need someone to man-up hit it right on the head. Lead, follow or get out of the way.
  11. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The rep from S. Carolina was awesome. Direct, pointed and dead on the money with his points.
  12. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 TS Member

Both these 2 turds belong in jail, they conspired to make this program a gun problem to further more gun laws.
  13. pyrdek

pyrdek Active Member

For the first time is a number of years I actually had CSpan.org coverage on the hearing on line for several hours. It was most revealing. The only problem was that 99.99% of the voters who should have been watching this prior to going to vote for their Representatives did not even bother to try to learn a damn thing. They will only get the filtered BS that the media wants to push as THEIR VERSION of "the Truth".

The Democrat Representatives are doing everything in their power to avoid, evade and confuse the issue. It is amazing how Lynch (I think it was,) spoke for five minutes when he was asked a direct question bu another member of the committee. In that five minute soliloquy Lynch never answered the question and did everything he could to avoid having any follow up asking him why he did not answer the question.

Maloney from NY is another real rectal orifice. There was a lot of words she used, virtually all of which made no sense and did nothing to serve the search for the truth. Her only interest was to cover Holder. She would not even end when her time had expired. I guess she figures that if she can keep yakking no one else would be able to get a valid question or statement into the record.

Earlier in the hearing there was some Democrat rep who tried to bring in accusations against the former AG but when challenged to give any supporting verifiable facts, he was not even able to and did everything he could to bo back to the issues.

The Rep from Utah Chaffetz is a bulldog who seems to be able to cut through the crap that Lynch, Macarthy and others kept trying to shove off as "the truth". The DC (non voting) delegate was another one who tried to cut off any questions about what she was trying to claim as "the Truth".

With the level of organized opposition, it become evident to me that someone had to be orchestrating the response. Gee I wonder who might possibly want to handle this orchestration. Any guesses???
  14. pyrdek

pyrdek Active Member

The committee report passed to forward the contempt order to the full house 23 Aye 17 Nay !
  15. timberfaller

timberfaller Active Member

Two? don't forget Chuckie Schumner!!

He claimed it was about the gun show "loup hole" even after he said they were using it to do a back door move on the Second Amendment !
  16. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

But,but but wait Brian says Romney will take all our guns. Hussein needs another four years. A view only a person from the left coast could support. Impeach the crooks and expose them for what they are. The turds need flushed.
  17. halfmile

halfmile Active Member

Suspend the November elections, impose Martial Law......

"We don't need no steenking excuse!"

HM
  18. bill1949

bill1949 Active Member

Can you imagine the shit storm coming from the lib media if this had happened under a Republican Administration?...Bill
  19. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

May the guilty pay...in this life or the next!
  20. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

Calvin, I want to see it in this life. This month would be best. Treason, Mike.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.