1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Accessories for Model 12 riot gun??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rd, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rd

rd TS Member

Rick- I looked around for the same stuff for awhile with no success. I just ended up getting the barrel shortened and cut off the stock just past the stock bolt on an old beat up field gun. The whole thing cost less than $500, and it works just fine.

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

What your looking for I don't think is made. If you had a 870 yes you can find all that but not a mod 12.

3. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

That's a primo classic skeet gun - why mess with it?

4. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Winchester made the Model 12 in Riot gun configuration. Here is mine. It is a 1958 20" CYL. It is an old Illinois State Police gun. Quail shooting machine.

The Winchester '97 would keep firing if you held the trigger down and shucked it too. Dad has a 1951 '97 riot gun from New York State Penitentiary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Rick Baker, if there is a cap at the end of the mag tube then yous you can put a extension on it. But on a Mod 12 or 97 it does not have a cap so you can't as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.