1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Accecpting New Members

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brad Dysinger, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I've been watching the health care debate and that union members are going to be exempt from the cadillac tax, and all the other exxxcemptions that his lordship Obama has bestowed upon his followers and I've developed a plan. As of January 15 I am formally declaring myself a Black Hispanic Amishman and a Member of the Church of the Latter Day (present day) Revolutionaries from Nebraska. I'm now accepting donations. Brad

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

So Brad,

How's that new trapshooting sanctioning body coming along?

ss

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Brad, can I be treasurer for this new group. As you know Iam close to Nebraska.

4. Mapper

Mapper Member

Brad,
    How about a merger? Probably swell your membership by a half dozen or more.
    My Church, The Church of the Last Resort, has been ticking along for several
    years now and not growing substantially. Dogma wise, we are pretty laid back.

Rev. Dr. Minister Mike

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Brad my check is in the mail. Can you hold it a couple of days until my stimulus check gets here so I can cover it??

Always ready to help the down trodden.

Don

6. over/under

over/under Member

Brad, Where have you been watching it at? I can't seem to find it on CSPAN. I guess Joe wilson was right. YOU LIE!!! sound familiar?

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Brad,

Count me in, you gotta believe ...

I can't help but notice the attendance numbers at the Cardinal Center keep getting bigger and the biggest shoot in America keeps getting smaller ... Next year they can hold it on 50 traps and still get done early ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Brad,

I think you have to be in a Union to get the exemption. I'm starting the "Underground Aviators Local 001" here in Indianapolis...I'd be happy to work out a reciprocal membership deal with you guys.

Like Don said - anything to help the downtrodden (...as long as they're not Haitians...)

9. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Buzz,

My group "The Flying Submariners" would like to consider joining your group. 'Course there would always be the argument about whether we were Navy or Airforce. Oh, well.

Mike Mann
    Navy VQ-1 1964-1967
    The Real Navy Airforce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.