1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Abuse Discovered...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

Recently discovered known abuse occuring December 24th and 25th by a so called health nut and carrot drinking addict will be made known to the TS.Com Community! This trapshooter blatantly stated he did the abuse using forbidden substances such as Ky Country baked ham(even the fried variety), pecan pie alamode(just a small dollup of Breyers ice cream),baked, mashed and even hash browned potatoes,assorted rolls, cakes and cookies( fudge along with divinity candy), even a dreadful lite beer(no eggnog though), corn, beans and ect.!

This culprit was discovered on the bathroom scales which showed a weight gain of 5.2 pounds. He tried to excuse his excesses by saying this was just a one time fling, a seasonal one at that; plus the alibi that through effort of future diet and exercise could and would do away with the evidence. He even had the aducity to proclaim that his friends on TS.Com would forgive him( he is very naive about this group!). He even went so far as to make a very stupid assertion he would be supported in his actions by none other than Hipshot3, Lumper, and Devils Advocate. He felt maybe only one would call him a hypocrite, that being Gordy the wood purveyor, but knew if Gordy did he would soon delete his post of condemnation!

I know this person very well and will not disclose his name as many will associate and blame me with his downfall. Please don't ask me to tell as he feels very terrible and plans to redeem himself(through breaking good scores) and knows he will not be believed in future posts concerning food and health issues. He is very ashamed and has no intention of being a "Poster Boy" for other trapshooting food abusers! Biff

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Biff

I HATE THIS GUY!!!!

I actually lost weight during the holidays. My goal was to hit 175 by Christmas. I got down to 178. Health issues and common sense tells me it is cheaper and healthier to lose weight and eat right than to gain weight, and have to pay a doctor and pharmacist to eat too much.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Biffer, ya gotta straighten this guy out with sum peanut butter samiches er sum raw veggies! I imagine 5 pounds on him would bring him real close to fattern a clothesline status? :) Tell yer lil friend to come out and quail hunt with us? Good for the body n (sole) soul. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.